I love to cook! It's one of my favorite passions. This is going to be a blog dedicated to the recipes used & how things went in the kitchen.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Chicken & Stuffing Bake
I got this recipe from my Mom, who got it from her sister-in-law - my aunt.
It's absolutely delicious, and almost gives you the feeling of Thanksgiving.
Chicken & Stuffing Bake
3-4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1 box instant stuffing (dressing) - prepared
Make stuffing according to directions. Place chicken breasts in baking dish. Mix soup & milk together. I like to whisk the mixture to really blend together. Pour on top of chicken. Spread stuffing on top. That's all! Bake at 350 for 1 HR. I might double the milk/soup next time to create more gravy.
I made the Mashed Potatoes (see Parmesan Chicken & Mashed Spuds post) again to go along w/ this for 2 reasons. Mashed potatoes go great w/ this dish... and my pantry is running low on supplies. I still had the left over ingredients from the first time, so I used those up.
Coming soon: French Dip Sandwiches, Sloppy Joe's, Personal Pizzas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment